Issue 01 dated 18th May 2018
Your trust is extremely important to us.
We review our privacy practices from time to time. We ask that you bookmark and periodically review this page for updates to our Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to modify this policy effective seven (7) days after the posting of the revised Privacy Statement.
Commitment to privacy
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us.
When you provide us with your personal data, you consent to us processing all such personal data as set out in the Privacy Statement. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and revisit this page from time to time to review any changes that we may have made.
Even though we take appropriate technical steps to protect your security, you should remember that data transmission over the internet cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure so you use the website at your own risk.
We keep personal data upon contacting us to provide you with a quotation. This data will be held securely on our systems, so we can contact you back in the future.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your data held by us in return for which you may be charged a small administration fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data or remove your details altogether.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect information to help manage the services we provide, we will contact you about the following:
- Important information relevant to your Order/Contract for Goods and/or Services
- to maintain our relationship with you whilst you are a customer;
- to process orders and provide agreed goods and services to you;
- for invoicing, processing payments, account set up and maintenance;
- to communicate with you, including to respond to information requests /enquiries submitted and/or to obtain your feedback on our products and services;
- for record keeping, statistical analysis and internal reporting and research purposes;
- to decide on and notify you about price changes;
- to monitor the quality of our products and services;
- to investigate any complaint you make;
- Adlaser Profiles Ltd Products and Services.
The type of Information do we have?
The information we have about you is limited to only what we need to provide our services effectively.
This information includes:
- Your name, work e-mail address and work phone number
- Your company’s address
- Your company registration number
- A description of what your company does
- A record of any written communications
How do we get your information?
We only collect the information you provide us during contact.
For example, when:
- You contact us asking for information about any of our products or services;
- You send an Enquiry or an Invitation to Tender
- You send an Order/Contract
- You contact us by email
- You upload your CV on our website careers page
- You apply to work for us, we will collect information needed for your job application.
- We need to collect your personal data for legal reasons for example completing accident report forms;
Who do we share your data with?
We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
We do not share or transfer your personal information to any country outside the European Economic Area
We may share your personal information to:
- our accountants, auditors, lawyers or similar advisers when we ask them to provide us with professional advice;
- emergency services in the event that we need to report accidents or incidents or request emergency assistance;
- any Government Department, public body or other third party where we believe in good faith that the law requires this; in the interests of public health and safety; or in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Adlaser Profiles Ltd and its employees or others;
How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
After this time, it will be permanently and securely erased.
When determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account factors including:
- legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
- (potential) disputes, and;
- guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
If you enquire about our services, but don’t go ahead with them, we’ll keep your personal data for one month from last contact before permanently deleting it.
How do we protect your personal data?
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind, we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
Access to your personal data is password-protected.
What are your rights?
You have several legal rights in relation to the information that we hold about you, including:
- The right to be informed
You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal information and your rights. This is why we are providing you with the information in this Privacy Statement.
- Further Rights
You also have:
- The right to request details of the information we have about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the use of your information for marketing messages.
- The right to ask that we update your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to ask that we erase your information in certain circumstances. Please note, there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your information, but we are legally required to retain it.
- The right to make a complaint with the Information Commissioner ico.org.uk if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the “Contact us” section below.
What are cookies?
Our website does not contain links to other websites.
If you want to know more about how we use your information or to raise any queries with us in relation to your information, you can Contact us:
Unit 16, Woodmans Farm
Tel: 01489 660123